Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A list of cool on a Tuesday

* Florence + The Machine - Heavy in Your Arms - I LOVE THIS SONG! And the video is even more beautiful. Too bad it's on the Twilight soundtrack, but hey... if you like people despite their bad taste in music, you can like music despite its bad taste in movies, right?

* Awesome weddings I've come across online this week, which have made me feel so much better about our oh-so-different ideas for this weekend, and shown that they will work beautifully!
  -  Such as:
     ~ Nathaniel & Eve's Quickie Wedding (Rock n Roll Bride)
     ~ Rob & Justine's Beeeautiful Art Retreat South African Wedding (Rock n Roll Bride)
     ~ Amy & Jonathan's Cute, Vintage, Village Hall Wedding (Rock n Roll Bride)
     ~ Wanjiru & Ricky's mish-mash of colour and fun wedding (Offbeat Bride)
  -  Also, weddingy-related drool-tastic images

* Okay, enough with weddingy stuff ... for now! On to another passion of mine: Grammar Policing!

* Ghoul Next Door

* There She Goes My Beautiful World - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

* Adele - Rolling in the Deep

It's a short one this week, because I've been preoccupied with rushed prettiness. But I can rest assured that it's going to be beautifully rushed prettiness, and SO worth it! I promise to resume regular, not-strictly-wedding-related programming soon!


"You've got to have something to eat and a little love in your life. Everything I am and everything I want out of life goes back to that. "Billie Holiday

x

No comments:

Post a Comment