Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday Wonders 7 Nov 2012


Boolings, Wednesday has snuck up on me again. I’m not entirely sure how that happened, but hey… Times flies when you’re having… panic attacks? Anyway, here’s a few things which have made me happy this week:

* A totally chilled weekend. Enforced by a shitty sinus infection. But still, I think I’ve needed some down time and this was perfect. On Friday night, I was asleep by 8, and snoozed for a while before getting up and watching a DVD. And then going back to bed. Saturday was spent almost entirely in bed. Mister Boo kindly did all the grocery shopping without me (win!), and Sunday was spent mostly on the couch, with familia. 

* The wonders of modern medicine. In other words: Antibiotics. I try and avoid them as much as I can, but sometimes I just need to suck it up and get better fast. This is one of those times. 

* A Storm of Swords. Geek Girl Alert!

* The arrival of Angie’s little man, Sebastian!* We've been trying to talk him into coming out for a couple of weeks now, and he finally caved yesterday! Welcome, little dude! Congrats to the VERY proud Mama and Papa



* More baby shower crafting… ‘Tis the season for spawning! Can't wait to show off the latest project :D 


* Kai Thai Stir-Fried Sweet & Sour Pork. NOMILICIOUS!

* Magical Trevor’s Magical Chili. Diviiiiiine

* Mr. Brooks. It never gets old. The scene with Marshall and Earl in the car, laughing in almost perfect unison? The best! 

* Chilled family lunches on a Sunday

* This t-shirt, which was MADE for me! 



* Finding the exact wool colours I was looking for, on a whim, in perfect quantities

* Turning a dress into a top without cutting anything off

And, in light of the US Elections, this


I hope the next week is filled with cupcakes, unicorns, and beauty. 

* Angie is, indeed, the Very Pregnant Friend from this post. Which makes Sebastian both adorable and terrifying. 


No comments:

Post a Comment